With the passion of creating quality Australian made furniture, each piece is custom made and hand crafted at our workshop set in the Gold Coast Hinterlands.
Our design team only uses superior materials with a conscious awareness of environmentally friendly end products.
Dimensions: W45 x L45 x H52 cm
• Polished, structural plywood from sustainably sourced forests, used in our chairs/lounges' sub-frames and ribbing and our table legs and tops.
• Fabrics are commercially rated, stain and fire resistant and survive daily wear and tear for many years to come.
• Leathers are top grain colour stabilised with a blend of oils and dyes then pressed. The colour is within the hide rather than coated, so will age beautifully with proper care.
• Top grade foam supplied by Dunlop Foams Australia.
• Cushions have a fibre fill loose insert, Australian made by Jaspa Herington.
• Covers are sewn and upholstered in-house and are top stitched with marine grade thread to ensure maximum life.
Our furniture is made-to-order. Turnaround time up to 8 weeks. We provide free shipping on the Gold Coast and reduced shipping rates Australia-wide. International shipping available upon request.